I am working on the Focus on Writing Part of the assignment. Right now i am browsing the list of website that we were given and I have yet to find a copy-right free image. Am i the only one????????
I think all of the images are subject to copyright law. On some of the sites, like the free clipart site, they have waived their rights and made them available to the public.
Copyright laws help protect the creator's of such products, but it doesn't stop hackers from stealing copyrighted material for their own selfish needs.
Hello Everybody,
My name is Classie Daniel and i am 23 years old. I have just completed the Dental Assisting program at Albany Tech and have decided to go back and sign up for two more classes so that i can get my Associates Of Allpied Science.
2 comments:
I think all of the images are subject to copyright law. On some of the sites, like the free clipart site, they have waived their rights and made them available to the public.
Copyright laws help protect the creator's of such products, but it doesn't stop hackers from stealing copyrighted material for their own selfish needs.
Post a Comment